Harlem Fusion Studios is a film, television and new media production company. We make content that tell engaging stories with a diverse and inclusive voice. We are accepting applications for Season One of Green Light Diversity.
This June, Harlem Fusion Studios embarks on it's latest vision, the Green Light Diversity project. We'll host teams of writers, producer, directors and pair them with mentors to complete films slated for distribution in 2019.
The Green Light Diversity Project will not only increase participants knowledge, but challenge their tenacity, enhance the development of life long skills while producing a finished film, that will demonstrate what they've learned. Throughout their training, participants will be mentored by multiple industry professionals to share their experience and provide guidance and support as they discover their area of passion and embark upon a new career journey.
Get ready for an intensive filmmaking boot-camp. Participants will:
- Become writers, directors and producers.
- Learn from the best in the industry
- See your work distributed through a major network
- Walk away with a filmography and resume
- Work on a film set during production
- Have their film premiere and screened in both Louisiana and New York City
- Select participants will work on projects in Louisiana and New York City for Harlem Fusion Studios and other production companies
We're looking for individuals who are highly motivated, creative visionaries. If you are interested in participating in Season One, email us at email@example.com for more information. We can't wait to hear from you.